Capture, analyze and visualize your environment with DJI Terra – an easy to use mapping software  developed to help industry professionals transform real-world scenarios into digital assets.
- Model reconstruction : Import images to generate a high-resolution 2D orthophoto map and a high-accuracy 3D model.
- Real-time reconstruction : Generate a 2D orthophoto map and a 3D model in real time during the flight to output results as you fly.
- Lidar data processing: Working with DJI L1, DJI Terra can generate high-accuracy true-color cloud points with one click.
- Detailed Inspection : Automatically generate routes based on target points marked in a 3D model or point cloud to automate inspection workflows.
- Model application: Easily measure targets' coordinates, distances, areas, volumes, and other key data and rename or export the data results.
 A Windows 7 or later (64-bit) system is required to run the software.
 Minimum computer configuration requirements: 32 GB memory, an NVIDIA graphics card with a capability score of 5.0 or above (4 GB graphic memory).
 Only Phantom 4 series are supported, and the configuration requirements listed in Point  also apply to real-time 3D reconstruction.
 Only supports exporting mission routes to Matrice 300 RTK or Phantom 4 RTK (NO-MONITOR RC).
After placing your order, your License key is available on your order confirmation page, as well, it will be emailed to you no more than 24-hours after purchase.
You can activate your Care Refresh plan by following this link: Activate your care
Please note these important details
- You will need the serial number of your drone to activate Care Refresh
- You will need to activate your Care Refresh plan within 48 hours of activating the aircraft.
- Care Refresh will be linked to the personal info used when activated. Make sure to only activate using the correct email, name, and phone number of the person who will handle any potential Care Refresh claim.
If you should have any issues activating your DJI Care Refresh, please reach out to our support team here: https://www.cloudcitydrones.com/pages/contact-us