The PRS-M300 has been designed to easily integrate with the DJI Matrice 300 RTK. The attachment bracket secures the PRS without interfering with sensitive GPS modules and ensures take-off with various payload combinations. The system includes an electronic module to power the Parachute Pod™ and flight termination system. The onboard system comes equipped with an automatic triggering device to deploy the parachute. An independent remote for manually deploying the parachute gives you constant control over your operations.
- Total weight: 850 grams / 1.87 lbs
- Minimum deployment altitude: 55 m / 180.5 ft
- Average descent rate: 3.4 mps / 11.16 fps
- Average impact energy (MinTOW): 36.35 J / 26.81 ft-lb
- Average impact energy (MaxTOW): 58.32 J / 43.01 ft-lb
- Main system weight: 650 grams
- Deployment speed: 20ms
- Deployment full inflation: 0.57s to 1.30s
- Battery life: 6 hours
- Operating temperature: -20C° to +50C°
- Parachute size: 5 m²
- Risers / attachment location: Internal
- Material: Carbon fibre / aluminum
- Attachment location: Top mounted – the center of the body
- Range: 2km to 5km
- Frequency: 915MHz / 868MHz
- Two (2) Parachute Pods™
- Electronic module
- Flight termination system
- Automatic trigger
- Attachment bracket
- Independent manual triggering remote
- Electronic module battery
- One (1) year, three (3) deployment warranty
- CAA & ASTM F3322 documentation
ALL PRODUCTS REQUIRING ACTIVATION ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE **
* There is a 3% order transaction fee for all processed refunds / canceled orders (except in the case of a DOA product) *
Cloud City Drones will take back any new item up to 14 days after receiving your order. Items must be unused and in the original sealed packaging. New items returned 14 days, after the received date, can be returned for a refund minus a 20% restocking fee. No returns are allowed after 30 days. Return shipping costs are to be paid by the purchaser. Any products that are returned damaged and/or defective (except in the case of a DOA return) will be returned to the sender without a refund.
Open Box Returns
Cloud City Drones will take back any new and working item with all the original packaging. There will be a 20% restocking fee. No returns are allowed after 30 days. Return shipping costs are to be paid by the purchaser. Damage from an improper installation is not returnable. This can include but is not limited to electrical shorting, poorly done soldering, or forceful installation. Any products that are returned damaged and/or defective (except in the case of a DOA return) will be returned to the sender without a refund.
International returns are subject to the same terms and conditions as domestic returns. New returns will be accepted for a full refund if the product has not been opened or used. New products returned after 14 days and open box items returned before 30 days are both subject to a 20% restocking fee when refunded. No returns will be accepted after 30 days. Return shipping costs are to be paid by the purchaser. Any products that are returned damaged and/or defective (except in the case of a DOA return) will not be refunded.