FLIR Thermal, 8K Ultra HD, 40MIN, 9KM
The Autel Robotics EVO II Dual 640T Rugged Bundle V2 combines one EVO II Dual 640T aircraft, one EVO II Battery Charging Hub, one EVO II 12V Car Charger, one EVO II Hard Case, two additional aircraft batteries, and two additional propeller pairs. This bundle is designed to fly out of the box and continue to fly for a longer period.
In addition, the Autel Robotics EVO II Dual 640T Bundle comes standard with one remote controller, one aircraft charger, one USB Micro A-USB Micro B cable, one USB Micro A-USB Type C cable, one gimbal cover, a packing list (includes quick guide, instructions, etc.), and a warranty card.
The Most Compact and Advanced Thermal Drone
• 8K Ultra HD
• 38 Minutes
Autel Robotics new generation thermal camera
Resolutions up to 640x512 enable EVO II Dual pilots to capture subjects with great detail from up to 100 meters - 4x farther than any aircraft of its class. The 30Hz refresh rate produces smooth dynamic thermal movement by matching thermal images to video frame rate.
Multiple Temperature Measurement Modes, Professional Analysis Tool
Central Temperature Measurement | Spot Temperature Measurement | Regional Temperature Measurement
Central temperature measurement: View real-time display of the temperature in the center area of the screen. Spot temperature measurement: Tap the screen, and the temperature of the selected object will be displayed in real time. Regional temperature measurement: Get a dynamic view of the average temperature, maximum temperature, and minimum temperature displayed in a selected area.
Powerful Infrared Thermal Analysis Tool
Autel IR PC Tool: This free temperature measurement analysis tool is developed for the 640T, and enables users to quickly import images, edit and analyze temperature measurements, and to generate detailed reports for sharing and collaboration.
Temperature Alarm | Isotherm | Image Enhancement
Temperature alarm: Monitors the screen temperature in real time. The system prompts the user when the temperature reaches a set threshold. Isotherm: Set a temperature range and the system will detect any objects within the temperature range specified. Image enhancement: Supports real-time adjustment of image brightness, contrast, and image details. The system will highlight any objects within the temperature target.
• 640x512 Resolution
• Refresh rate: 30Hz
• Picture-in-picture mode
• 10 Thermal Color Palettes
Maximum efficiency in all viewing conditions
EVO II Dual supports up to 10 thermal palettes to cope with a variety of complex shooting environment and mission scenarios.
The thermal image is integrated into the standard RGB image at the same time. This allows the user to obtain both visual and thermal data at the same time and allows for easier positioning and subject tracking.
8K allows even the smallest detail to be captured and preserved
8K Video, unmatched clarity
Autel Evo II Dual records in resolutions up to 7680x4320. With 4 times as many pixels compared to 4k (and 16 times compared to HD), 8k videos redefine image clarity and depth.
The Evo II Dual's 48MP Sensor captures every forensic-relevant detail to assist in precise evidence capture. Both thermal and RGB images are provided with embedded Metadata making the EVOII Dual the ultimate Public Safety tool.
4X Lossless zoom
The high resolution provides the ability to zoom deep into a scene and crop an image or video to 4k without any loss in quality. Capture a scene, zoom in, and reframe your shots with ease.
4K HDR for greater dynamic range
4K HDR offers greater detail in highlights and shadows, providing higher-quality images from the most demanding environments.
• 360 Degree Obstacle Avoidance
Equipped with 19 groups of sensors including 12 visual sensors, the main camera, ultrasound, IMUs and other sensors enable building of three-dimensional maps and path planning in real time.
Dynamic Track 2.0
EVO II can model location and speed of targets simultaneously, predict their trajectory accurately, and track them continuously while identifying up to 64 objects at the same time.
• Line Inspections: Reduce costs, increase safety, and improve inspection workflow
• Firefighting: Locate hotspots, provide overwatch, and shorten response times
• Law enforcement: Perform overwatch, accident scene reconstruction, forensics, and crowd monitoring
• Search & Rescue: Identify subjects, reduce response times and maximize search area with automated mission planning
• Chemical: Inspect plants more efficiently while also improving worker's safety, and lowering inspection costs
• Increase solar farm inspection efficiency with automated mission planning to reduce field time and allow for thermal inspection via thermal payload and 3rd party software to identify defects or faulty hardware.
Modular design Unlimited expansion
Interchangeable Payloads offer expansion capability
Real-time video distribution
LiveDeck enables pilots to share live, real-time aerial video across public or private networks, sharing data with Command Posts, stakeholders, or online presentations.
Create customized services, applications, access, and other features
• The new generation of Autel Robotics' thermal imaging sensor has a resolution of up to 640 x 512 at 30fps, allowing subjects to be recognized-at up to 100 m away
• The 8K RGB image sensor captures unmatched detail in 8K 25fps (7,680 x 4,320) and 4K 60fps (3,840 x 2,160) video resolutions
• Capture dynamic 48MP image stills, allowing for complete flexibility to crop, scale, punch in, and create prints up to 5' x 6' (8,000 x 6,000)
• With 10 integrated thermal color palettes and picture-in-picture mode, quickly identify and interpret data through thermal overlays on top of the visible light/RGB image
• Using radiometric technology, several temperature measurement modes monitor real-time temperatures which display on the remote controller
• Maintain clarity through zoom with a 13mm lens, 8x optical zoom and 4x lossless zoom while maintaining 1080p resolution
• Boasts flight times up to 38 minutes - the longest battery life of any foldable aircraft of its size
• The integrated Powerful Infrared Thermal Analysis Tool (IRPC TOOL) enables users to quickly import images, edit and analyze temperature measurements, and generate detailed reports for sharing/collaboration
• Developed with 10-Bit A-Log consisting over 1 billion colors, users have great flexibility to create and edit true 4K HDR media
• Fly up to 5.5 miles (9km) away from the pilot's location with confidence in-real video and telemetry transmission
• Interchangeable payloads allow for multiple choices of camera/sensor payloads on a single airframe
• 12 computer vision camera sensors create a three-dimensional map and real-time path planning for omnidirectional obstacle avoidance, detecting up to 64 objects at once
• The smart remote controller features a built-in 3.3-inch OLED display, allowing to stream live-feed video and view telemetry data independent of a mobile device
Cloud City Drones will take back any new item up to 14 days after receiving your order.Items must be unused and in the original sealed packaging. New items returned 14 days after the received date can be returned for a refund minus a 20% restocking fee. No returns are allowed after 30 days. Return shipping costs are to be paid by purchaser. Any products that are returned damaged and/or defective (except in the case of a DOA return) will be returned to the sender without refund.
*** There are no returns of ACTIVATED PRODUCTS ***
Open Box Returns
Cloud City Drones will take back any new and working item with all the original packaging. There will be a 20% restocking fee. No returns are allowed after 30 days. Return shipping costs are to be paid by purchaser. Any products that are returned damaged and/or defective (except in the case of a DOA return) will be returned to the sender without refund.
International returns are subject to the same terms and conditions as domestic returns. New returns will be accepted for a full refund if product has not been opened or used. New products returned after 14 days and open box items returned before 30 days are both subject to a 20% restocking fee when refunded. No returns will be accepted after 30 days. Return shipping costs are to be paid by the purchaser. Any products that are returned damaged and/or defective (except in the case of a DOA return) will not be refunded.