- For the Mavic 2 Enterprise Zoom
- 1 Year of Coverage
- Up to 2 Drone Replacements
- Covers User/Pilot Error or Signal Loss
- Covers Collision and Drop Damage
- Covers Water Damage
- Replacement Ships Free via Local Freight
Enjoy peace of mind with the Enterprise Shield Basic Protection Plan for Mavic 2 Enterprise Zoom from DJI. The Mavic 2 Enterprise Zoom is not only a considerable investment, but it is likely an integral tool for your business or occupation that you can't be without for extended periods of time. This protection plan from DJI is designed to replace your Mavic 2 Enterprise Zoom in case of accidental damage. DJI charges a fee per replacement, and you get up to two replacements per year. The first replacement is $249, and $289 for the second. Each replacement is shipped free via local freight, and below are the types of damage that are covered by this plan. Please note that this covers everything except the Zenmuse X4S, X5S, or Z30 gimbal. A separate plan must be purchased to cover that.
After placing your order, your License key will be emailed to you roughly 24-48 hours after purchase.
You can activate your Care Enterprise plan by following this link: Activate your care
Please note these important details
- You will need the serial number of your drone to activate Care Enterprise Coverage
- You will need to activate your Care Refresh plan within 48 hours of activating the aircraft.
- Care Enterprise will be linked to the DJI account used to activate the aircraft. Make sure you to only activate using the correct email, name, and phone number of the person who will handle any potential services claims.
If you should have any issues activating your DJI Care Enterprise, please reach out to our support team here: https://www.cloudcitydrones.com/pages/contact-us